Monthly Report For June And Plans For July
June passed by quickly and it’s time to share the highlights of the month and introduce you to the upcoming events and our plans for the future. Buckle up guys, monthly report has arrived. In June we collected 16,288,615.63 CHP in Community Contributions. As usual we are burning 10%, that is 1,628,861.56 CHP and using … Monthly Report For June And Plans For JulyNews
June passed by quickly and it’s time to share the highlights of the month and introduce you to the upcoming events and our plans for the future. Buckle up guys, monthly report has arrived.
In June we collected 16,288,615.63 CHP in Community Contributions. As usual we are burning 10%, that is 1,628,861.56 CHP and using the rest 90% or 14,659,754.07 CHP for Coinpoker platform improvements, marketing, and growth.
Here’s the CHP burning process.
Allocation of Community Contributions
|Promos and overlays
We believe it is important to remind our community that the amounts displayed above represent only how we allocate Community Contributions.
The total amount used to improve the app, acquire, and retain players is higher and we spend more than what we collect.
Previous month we added a new, very attractive promotion to the table. It’s a Monthly 1,000,000 GTD Freebuy Tournament. An exciting event that engages our players to stay active and participate in poker tournaments to get a chance at that 1 Mil. News about this promotion seems to be attracting new players, too.
Besides launching this promotion we’ve also been working on two new tournament types (that we are hoping to add in a not distant future), on Cosmic Spins for mobile and on implementing new security measures.
In addition, it’s important to mention that we are actively looking for solutions for in game currency stability and volatility as this issue is becoming more and more serious.
Jackpot has dropped!
This monthly report includes some BBJ related exciting news! As you know already, we’ve introduced our players with a Bad Beat Jackpot promotion. Well, it didn’t take long for the first winners to grab the prize! Congrats to the 5 players, who shared the total of 119,869.164 CHP!
What the future holds
Back to business! Out of the two tournament types that we’ve been working on, we are planning on launching one in July. It will be an exciting addition to our lobby.
Also, we are happy to announce that we are only days away from releasing Cosmic Spins for mobile! Soon you’ll be able to try out your skill and luck on Cosmic Spins via your mobile device!
Now speaking about more serious matters- our priorities are on improving security matters and of course working on in game currency volatility issues.
The former won’t be visible for our players, but we are planning on huge and impactful improvements for our security department.
Stay tuned and stay active!
Participate in our referral program and earn 50% of the rake collected by each of your referrals. The more referrals, the more CHP gets transferred to your CoinPoker wallet!
Have a question? Feel free to ask us anything in the comment section below or join our growing community on Telegram.
The best crypto poker room available. Play poker anywhere in the world through coinpokers app or desktop application. You will find an extensive poker game selection available5 Posts
Find the latest poker news from coinpoker. Updates about games, promotions and other exciting crypto news.130 Posts
Find the latest coinpoker promotions here. Explore the crypto poker world with the best poker promotions available.51 Posts
Want to learn everything about poker? Need the best poker strategy to improve your game then look no further. Find the best OFC strategy here at coinpoker177 Posts