Prepare Your Best Hands
Are you always at a poker table, playing your best hands? Well, we’ve got something for you – from now on, the more hands you play, the more CHP you will collect every week. Then, at the end of the month, an even bigger prize pool will be waiting for you!
Yes, we’re talking about a leaderboard race. We’ve got something for every player, because we’re doing three tiers: low limit cash games, medium limit cash games, and high limit cash games. They will all have their weekly leaderboard, plus a monthly leaderboard with even bigger prizes!
In total, we’ll give away 5,000,000 CHP! Low limit players will collect 1,000,000 CHP, medium limit players – 1,500,000 CHP, and the high rollers will split 2,500,000 CHP. Each week, 50 players who played the most hands in each category will collect CHP prizes, and at the end of the month, we’ll top that off with huge prize pools for 100 most active players in each tier!
Terms & Conditions
- The leaderboard prizes will be awarded to the players who will have played the most hands in the relevant limit cash games during the relevant promotion period.
- We will be reviewing the most active players every day to ensure transparent and fair games. No abuse of any kind will be tolerated.
- One player can participate in only one limit leaderboard per this promotion. If a player plays in more than one limit (e.g. low and medium), only the limit in which the players has played the most hands will be participating in the leaderboard (e.g. if a player has 45 hands in low limit cash games and 42 in medium limit cash games, they will be only participating in the low limit cash games leaderboard).
- All hands count into the leaderbord, including folded hands. In order to qualify for the prizes in this promotion 10% of the time the player has to volunterily put money in the pot (VPIP%), all players shown in the leaderboards, at the end of each week, will be checked to meet this requirement and if they do not qualify, they will be excluded from the leaderboard.
- Low limit games are where the Big Blind is from 0,02 to 0,5 CHP; medium limit games are where the BB is from 1 to 5 CHP; high limit games are where the BB is from 10 to 50 CHP.
- In total, 5,000,000 CHP will be given away to the most active players
- Players participating in low limit cash games will split a total of 1,000,000 CHP over the month.
- Players participating in medium limit cash games will split a total of 1,500,000 CHP over the month.
- Players participating in high limit cash games will split a total of 2,500,000 CHP over the month.
- Each week, fifty (50) players with the most hands in low limit or medium limit or high limit cash games will receive the prizes based on their place at the leaderboard.
- At the end of the promotional month, one hundred (100) players with the most hands in low limit or medium limit or high limit cash games will receive the prizes based on their place at the leaderboard.
- The CHP prizes will be paid out within one week after the relevant leaderboard winners will have been announced to the winners’ CoinPoker accounts.
- If two or more players play the same amount of hands, their rankings will be determined in a random order.
- CoinPoker reserves the right to eliminate any player from the leaderboard race in a case of any suspicion of unfair play or abuse of games identified while trying to compete.
- Cash game Leaderboard schedule:
- Week 1: March 12th 00:00 GMT to March 18th 23:59 GMT
- Week 2: March 19th 00:00 GMT to March 25th 23:59 GMT
- Week 3: March 26th 00:00 GMT to April 1st 23:59 GMT
- Week 4: April 2nd 00:00 GMT to April 8th 23:59 GMT
- CoinPoker reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and at any time at its sole discretion, including cancellation, modification or suspending the operation of the promotion if CoinPoker finds that the it is impossible to conduct the promotion as specified.
Play & Win