The Leaderboard is BACK and better than ever
Instead of offering CHP prizes to top players, the first 20 places will receive a direct seat to a one-of-a-kind tournament where 3 WSOP Main Event Packages can be won.
Leaderboard positions 21 to 50 will also get something special: a seat to a pre-qualifier where 10 seats to the WSOP qualifier will be awarded. This gives them a second shot at making it to one of the world’s biggest live poker events.
Terms & Conditions
- The CSOP leaderboard is a race to determine the most successful Crypto Series of Poker Players and award them with the chance to compete for one of three WSOP packages, each one worth $12,500.
- CSOP leaderboard winners and points will be determined by this formula: (buy-in ^ 0.4 * entrants ^ 0.6) / place ^ 0.5. The formula, developed by our analytics team, will determine best players by evaluating player field size, buy-in, and finishing place.
- CSOP leaderboard points can be collected during CSOP events only excluding satellites. Leaderboard will show top 50 players.
- Top 20 CSOP Leaderboard winners will get direct seat into the Race to WSOP Qualifier which will start on Tuesday, June 5th, at 16:00 (EEST). This tournament will award the top 3 players with packages to WSOP Main Event
- 21st – 50th place finishers of the leaderboard will get a seat into Race to WSOP Pre-Qualifier which will start June 4th at 16:00 (EEST), and will award 10 seats to the Race to WSOP Qualifier on June 5th where 3 packages to WSOP Main Event could be won.
- Winners of WSOP package will receive 12,500 USD (10,000 buy-in to WSOP Main Event + 2,500 USD for travel expenses) in CHP tokens based on June 6th market price (from CMC). The amount will be credited directly to the winner’s CoinPoker account.
- All decisions or determinations as to any matter arising from the conduct of all CoinPoker promotional satellite(s), the participation by you or any other player(s) and the qualification for and awarding of prize packages shall be in the sole discretion of CoinPoker and all decisions of CoinPoker shall be final.
- The winner of each prize package is solely responsible for his/her own arrangement and costs of travel, lodging, meals and any other expenses related to travel to Las Vegas.
- WORLD SERIES OF POKER and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrah's"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with CoinPoker or any of the brands or their products, services, or promotions. The promotion does not award WSOP Seats as a part of the Prize Package.
- WSOP prize packages are only available to persons over the age of 21. If you qualify for the Special WSOP Tournaments and are not at least 21 years of age, you are not eligible to win a WSOP Package. You may be asked at any time to provide CoinPoker with proof of age and identity.
- Players are responsable for all the travel documents including their passport which has to be valid upon entering US at least for 6 months before and after the trip.
- Your participation in any of the activities set forth in The Promotion or a Satellite shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the relevant terms and conditions. You acknowledge that CoinPoker may make additions or alterations to the schedule of events, or any of their terms, structure, frequency, and offers to various players at CoinPoker’s sole discretion.
- By participating in a satellite or in any other promotional event, you grant CoinPoker and its brands the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. CoinPoker reserves the right to request you to wear a brand logo at anytime during your participation in the WSOP Main Event, including at any TV or webcast tables, without further compensation.
- CoinPoker reserves the right, at any time, to alter these Rules at it’s sole discretion, including cancelling, modifying or suspending the promotion if, at its sole discretion, CoinPoker believes that the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- CoinPoker reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and at any time at its sole discretion, including cancellation, modification or suspending the operation of the promotion if CoinPoker finds that the it is impossible to conduct the promotion as specified.
Race to the WSOP